The peculiar V-shaped structure of ThermoKey Gas Cooler allows to make the most out of the adiabatic system and reduce the overall dimensions of the installation.
These units with the option of adiabatic air cooling allow an efficient operation even in regions where the ambient temperature could exceed 40 ° C, reducing the blocking chance of the refrigeration systems, commercial refrigeration (supermarkets) and industrial refrigeration (production, packaging and distribution).
The control panel developed for the management of the adiabatic system continuously adjusts the flow rate and consequently minimizes the water consumption based on the load request of the heat exchanger, the adjustment is based on the working speed of the electronically commutated motor fans, the factory parameters can be modified to adapt to different operating conditions and system needs (water saving / energy saving).
The cleaning system is available on request on all V-type units: a specific piping with two ramps per row with specific nozzles to wash the heat exchanger under pressure. The system allows the washing of the dirt accumulated on the finned pack from the inside towards the outside of the finned pack.
Area of use:
- Commercial refrigeration (supermarkets)
- Industrial refrigeration (production, packaging and distribution)
- The V-shaped structure allows to reduce the installation dimensions.
- The Evaporative panel system increases capacity and efficiency of transcritical CO2 systems.
- Adiabatic cooling for an effective operation also in regions with high ambient temperatures.
- Management of the adiabatic system to minimize water consumption.
- Table-type: 4 to 10 fans, capacity up to 600 kW
- V-type: 4 to 12 fans, capacity up to 1200 kW
- 800-910 diameter AC/EC fans
- The heat exchangers of the ThermoKey gas cooler guarantee operating pressures of 120bar.
- Finned pack heat exchangers with copper pipes
- Stainless steel manifolds
- Optional evaporating rows for heat recovery