Q3E Electrical Panel
Q3E – ELECTRICAL PANEL FOR EC FANS WITH PAINT COATED METAL CASING,CONTROLLER MOUNTED INSIDE THE BOX, PROTECTED BY AUTOMATIC SWITCHES (CIRCUIT BREAKERS) CONNECTED TO GROUPS OF FANS, FAN REGULATION CONTROL MODBUS RS485, INTERNAL ANTI CONDENSATE HEATING ELEMENT
Metal casing painted with RAL7035, 120 micron thickness, suitable for outdoors installation. Protection class IP65. Working temperatures: -40°C/40°C. Power supply: 3~ 400V / 50Hz +PE. Main switch. Protected by automatic switches (circuit breakers) connected to groups of fans. Controller mounted inside the box. Fan speed regulation controlled by MODBUS. Free contact for unit powered indicator. Free general fan alarm contact. Warning light to signal system is powered. General alarm warning light. Quick power connectors for fans directly on panel. Quick signal connector for fans directly on panel. Execution in compliance with CE regulations. Internal heating element suitably sized for ambient temperatures up to -40°C. Execution in compliance with CE regulations.
CONTROLLER Em – EC-MANAGER:
- 2 MODBUS RS485 connections (COM 0 on PC side & COM 1 on fan side);
- Possibility to connect temperature probes (by default) or pressure probes;
- Min. and Max. fan speed setting.
Auxiliary contacts – available contacts:
- S1 – direct mode (by default with NO contact) – reverse (with NC contact);
- SP – selection of setpoints 1 or 2 (SP1 by default with NO contact; SP2 with NC contact);
- S5 – night speed limitation (by default OFF with NO contact; ON with NC contact);
- S2 – controller ON-OFF (by default ON with NO contact; OFF with NC contact);
- S6: max. spray speed enable;
- TK – contact for connection of the thermal motor protection (by default FANS ON with NC contact; FANS OFF with NO contact).
3 programmable relays: RL1 – general controller alarm; RL2 – fan alarm; RL3 – relay for heat exchanger cleaning start.2 programmable analog outputs (for fan regulation or spray activation). Advanced functions:
- Emergency fan speed – fan rotation speed in the case of a control system fault;
- Overspeed – possibility to increase the speed setpoint above the max. fan speed value (by-pass MAX RPM limit);
- Speed-off – possibility to reduce the speed setpoint below the min. fan speed value (by-pass MIN RPM limit); Low capacity – is used to switch off groups of fans in the case of low temperatures, high temperature variations between day and night;
- Anti-lock – is used to start the fans if they are supposed not to operate for a long time;
- Washing – is used to program a washing cycle of the heat exchanger (start, frequency, duration), including reverse fan rotation and activation of the RL3 relay for washing system start-up;
- Cleaning – is used to program a washing cycle of the heat exchanger (start, frequency, duration, rotation speed), including reverse fan rotation;
- Separate regulation of 2 fan groups – possibility to manage two different rows of fans having different setup/regulation parameters; reverse fan rotation – possibility to operate the fans in reverse rotation.