The V-tower is a series of drycoolers that can be equipped with the EPS adiabatic system.
The EPS (Evaporative Panel System) is an adiabatic system with evaporative panels to reach higher specific capacity compared to a traditional Dry Cooler.
The adiabatic system can operate in two ways:
- Water Saving: increased specific capacity when using H2O – (H2O when engine at maximum).
- Energy Saving: energy saving to help the fan (H20 immediately).
The Power-J (V-Tower) satisfies the VDI 2047-2 specification
Operation and strengths of Power-J (V-Tower) with EPS adiabatic system
- No water treatment needed
- No exchangers’ treatment
- Reduced water and energy consumption
- Unlimited hours per year
- Low total cost of ownership
- Heavy duty design
- Capacity from 290 to 2219 kW
(ethylene glycol 35%, Tw1=40°C, Tw2=35°C, T1=25°C)
- Diameter Ø 800, 900, 1000 mm, AC or EC motor
- EPS (Evaporative Panel System)
- Maximum performance, minimum footprint
- High efficiency geometry
- Modular design, 8-20 fans
- 8 sound levels
- Piping in copper or stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI 316L
- Finned pack available in a wide range of materials
- Complete range of accessories
Industrial vertical Power-J (V-Tower) vs sloping Power-J (V-Tower)
The sloping Power-J (V-Tower) solution saves space when there are more than one unit next to one another without reducing the operating efficiency.
EPS – Evaporative Panel System